The reason why the button switch
is not sensitive
The key switch refers to a switch that uses a button to push the transmission mechanism to make the moving contact and the static contact press or disconnect and realize the circuit changeover. In electrical automatic control circuits, it is used to manually send control signals to control contactors, electromagnetic starters, etc.
1. When the button is turned on, pay more attention to the strength of the squeeze, and don't turn on an oversized switch. Otherwise, the switch may be stuck. In the later stage, the effect of reducing the sensitivity of the switch will also be produced.
2. Do not repeat the key switch too frequently, otherwise the internal components of the switch shrapnel will be worn out, and the sensitivity of the switch shrapnel will decrease at the rear.
3. When using the button switch
every day, please pay attention that there is no water droplet or water vapor on the surface of the button. Otherwise, if water flows into the switch, moisture will affect the switch.
4. Each time the button is pressed, the internal shrapnel will be worn to prevent excessive repetition of the button switch
; when a certain breaker wear limit is reached, the switch components will be damaged.
5. The performance of the shrapnel decreases, and the subsequent stage will also cause short-circuit leakage. If the human body accidentally touches it, it may cause some dangerous discharges and other hidden dangers.