(9) Waterproof button（push button switch)
: with sealed shell, it can prevent rainwater intrusion. Its code is s.
(10) Emergency button(push button switch)
: a large red mushroom button head protrudes outside, which can be used as a button to cut off the power supply in case of emergency. Its code is j or m.
(11) Open button(push button switch)
: a button that can be embedded and fixed on the panel of switch board, control cabinet or console. Its code is K.
(12) Interlocking button: a button with multiple contacts interlocked with each other. Its code is C.
(13) Knob type button: a button that rotates the operating contact with the handle. It has two positions of on and off. It is generally panel mounted, and its code is X.
(14) Key button: a button that can be operated by inserting and rotating the key to prevent misoperation or operated by a specially assigned person. Its code is y.
(15) Self supporting button: a button with self-supporting electromagnetic mechanism in the button, whose code is Z.
(16) Combined button: a button with multiple button combinations. Its code is e.